Hotel in liguria
Hotel Nuovo Bristol Pietra Ligure
Your relaxing and peaceful holiday in Liguria. Find your cheap hotel
Where we are
Hotel Nuovo Bristol
170278 Pietra Ligure SV Italy
Phone : + 39 019 615641
Pietra Ligure, an ancient city to discover. A typical city of Liguria
One of the most beautiful historical centers in the province of Savona, full of history, where you can feel the scents and taste typical dishes of Liguria.
to do list - Seaside
– Look for the convenience of an equipped beach
– You want to tan in the Ligurian sun
– You don’t feel like carrying toys, towels … every day
– After a good bath you want to take a nice hot shower
– You want the certainty that there is a person checking you and especially your little ones while you are in the water
– You are looking for a SANDY beach where you can lie down
– Above all, you want a blue, lively, transparent sea … THE SEA in short.
This and much more at the beaches in Pietra Ligure in Liguria affiliated with our hotels!
TO DO LIST - OUTDOOR
In the imagination of many, Liguria is sea, beaches, summer holidays … all this only if you look in one direction.
The conformation of the Ligurian territory, especially of Pietra Ligure, makes it possible to have a holiday in the greenery among poplar groves, evergreens, beeches, expanses of wild rosemary, olive trees without ever losing the presence of the Ligurian sea. outdoor Pietra Ligure Liguria Hotel hiking , fitwalking, trekking, wandern, outdoor, Nordic walking
For our kind customers who engage in road and off-road cycling, our hotels offer the possibility of sheltering bicycles in an indoor, closed garage under the hotel, where you will find everything you need to store your bicycles. and mountain bikes
For those staying in a town in the province of Savona, the Tourist Card is available: an indispensable tool for
go and discover the 10,000 opportunities that our splendid territory offers.
The Card is delivered to the tourist who stays in one of the accommodation facilities located in the Municipalities who, by applying the tourist tax